COMMUNICATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA GURU
So, you’re the Communications & Social Media Co-Ordinator!
Now you’re expected to have your finger on the pulse and keep up with what social media is ‘on trend’ & how best to communicate to the smartphone generation!
From Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Team App and whatever else comes along in six months – you’ve got to run all accounts whilst at the same time managing an integrated club website and pump out a regular newsletter all in a days work.
Sports Community can show you all the simple tricks of the trade, harness the power of social media and have you looking like the guru of communications.
Unlock the mystery of...
- How to make the role of Communications and Social Media Co-Ordinator easier
- How to make the most of your time
- Unleashing the amazing power of your club’s website
- Using communication to build relationships and a strong sense of belonging
- How to make the role of Communications and Social Media Co-Ordinator fun, enjoyable and satisfying
FREE Position Description
Online Training for Communications and Social Media
Exclusive Sports Community resources
Unlock everything with a Sports Community Membership
Do you think Sports Community resources could really help your club make volunteering easy and enjoyable?
Simply fill in the form and Sports Community will connect with your club and show them how easy it can be to run the club.