Develop your Sports Delivery with Our Network of Trained Professionals
Delivering successful programs has become increasingly difficult for organisations who are underfunded, understaffed or time-poor, leading to an ongoing cycle of poor participation and sport recognition.
At Sports Community, our network of trained coaches and sports delivery professionals is ready to manage the promotion, marketing, and delivery of participation, social, pathways and Sporting Schools programs.
Our Services will be customised to suit your organisation, and can include the services below:
- Expert program delivery by our network of high quality coaches Australia wide. Our coaching team use their expertise and experience to cater for all sports to ensure a positive experience that will have participants returning to the sport over and over.
- Promotion and marketing, of all areas of your program to reach a wider audience.
- Sourcing and booking of venues.
- Employment, management, and payment of coaches and entitlements.
- Management of Working with Children Check (WWCC) administration and adherence to Child Safeguarding policies and relevant policies.
- Administration tasks including recording attendance and the provision of periodic reporting.
- Distribution of incentive packs to participants.
- Maintaining an appropriate level of insurance coverage.
- Overseeing quality and consistency of delivery.
- Comprehensive customer service.
- Identification and management of risk.
- Ensuring all regulatory and compliance obligations are met.
- Facilitating the expansion of existing coach / deliverer workforce.
- Acquisition, storage, and maintenance of program equipment.
- Distribution of participant incentive packs (where applicable) and coach uniforms at program delivery sites.
Regardless of your organisation’s size, we’re here to support your journey to excellence in the sports community. With our Sports Delivery service, you can elevate your programs and engage your community like never before. Contact us today to explore how our Sports Delivery service, powered by a network of trained coaches and professionals, can help you achieve remarkable program success.
Contact us to learn how Sports Community can help your organisation thrive! Book a free no obligation consultation today!
Our vision is to build a nation-wide network of multi-skilled coaches, capable of delivering sports programs to participants of all capabilities. By building a strong network of coaches, our team can accommodate any and all sports delivery programs.
Aquatics Recreation Victoria (ARV): Sports Community is proud to deliver ARV’s VICSWIM program. The VICSWIM program runs each January and since being taken into the Sports Community portfolio, we’re thrilled to have increased the participation from 9,000 kids in 2017, to 18,500 kids across Victoria in 2023.
Cricket Australia: Our Partnership with Cricket Australia involves delivering more than 400 cricket programs annually to schools, with a focus on those with a multi-cultural and linguistically diverse enrolments.
Bowls Australia: Sports Community has partnered with Bowls Australia to market and administer their Sporting Schools program. The Rookie Rollers program, which will be delivered in schools using the Sporting Schools program funding, gives children the opportunity to learn the basics of Bowls in a variety of safe, fun and engaging sessions.