Accessible, affordable, and convenient learning.
Sports Community offers a diverse range of webinar topics that are relevant to each individual's role in a sports club.
We cater to the needs of our community by delivering informative, practical and actionable solutions to your contemporary sporting needs.
There's a suitable webinar for everyone at your club, see the schedule below!
Hear from our Webinar Attendees
"I have really enjoyed the Sports Community webinars and found them valuable and informative. It has captured some real challenges that are faced by the sporting community with some simple yet effective skills to pass onto our clubs."
Penrith City Council
"The whole team at Sports Community has been great to work with. They are always positive and quick to reply. One-hour webinars every couple of weeks are perfect as they don’t take too much time out of your busy work schedule. Presenters of the webinars make potential complex issues quite simple and the recordings of the webinars are a great idea. They have been helpful a few times when I have gone back and reviewed some of the content."
Cycling New South Wales
- Gallery Item
For any queries regarding our Webinar Training Courses please contact Jen on email@example.com
Meet your Webinar Presenters
Your experts in sport.
Want access to EVERY webinar? Become a member today!
Members receive FREE access to all volunteer webinars.
Members also have access to our entire library of exclusive resources and training programs, designed to support and assist sporting clubs to:
- Recruit and retain volunteers
- Make volunteer roles enjoyable and rewarding
- Save time running their clubs
- Find available grants and how to prepare successful grant applications
- Develop easy fundraising ideas and social events
- Attract and retain valuable sponsors
- Unleashing the power of effective social media and communications
- Deliver quality experiences to all club members and local communities