St. George Foundation Inspire Grant
Grants - Open grants
The St. George Foundation Inspire Grant is ongoing until notified.
The St. George Foundation Inspire Grant is a grant of up to $600,000 over three years offered to one eligible Australian charity each year. The purpose of the Inspire Grant is to support national, innovative programs that provide alternative pathways to, or opportunities for, education.
About the Inspire Grant:
The St. George Foundation Inspire Grant provides up to $200,000 per year for three years to one eligible Australian charity each year for the purpose of providing innovative interventions that will change the course of a child’s life through access to education. Embedded with milestone and impact measurement reporting, the Inspire Grant is designed to help children who are impacted by physical, social or economic disadvantage through innovative programs that provide alternative pathways to education. It aims to affect significant, long term change and inspire sustainable outcomes for children into the future.
St.George Foundation Inspire Grant guidelines:
Projects funded should
- Provide innovative opportunities for children experiencing disadvantage in Australia to reach their full potential.
- Be national in scope, either immediately or with the potential for future national scaling.
- Provide impact reporting and measurement of agreed outcomes.
Our funding priorities
- Innovative or pilot projects providing:
- Alternative pathways to, or opportunities for, education.
- Other projects at the Governors’ discretion that provide significant positive impact on the future potential of children in Australia.
- Projects with demonstrated positive impact on women and girls will be considered favourably by the Board of Governors.
- Projects with a particular focus on providing interventions for children at the age of 12 years will be considered favourably by the Board of Governors.
Applicants please note: Before completing the Expression of Interest form, you should have read the general information about the grant above and the eligibility criteria below. Incomplete Expressions of Interest and/or organisations or projects that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered.
- To be eligible for funding your organisation will:
- Be endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (but not another anciliary fund). Deductible Gift Recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under Item 1 of the Table in Section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1997.
- Be seeking funding for an innovative project or program focused on improving the lives of children in Australia experiencing a physical, social or economic disadvantage under the age of 18 years.
- Provide recent, audited financial statements, signed by the auditor.
What we won’t fund
- Projects outside Australia.
- Auspiced applications.
- Sponsorship or fundraising appeals.
- Parenting programs/ programs for adults.
- Residential camps, except where that is the core purpose of the applicant organisation.
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas