Quick Response Grants
Grants - Open grants, NT Grants
The Office of Youth Affairs administers the Youth Engagement Grants Program, which provides financial support to young people, community groups and organisations to enable young Territorians to engage and participate in a variety of drug and alcohol free recreational events, personal development and leadership programs.
Grants between $500 and $2,000 are available for activities that engage young people.
Before applying for a grant please read the Quick Response Grant Guidelines 2019-2020 carefully.
If you need further information or would like assistance with your application, please contact the Office of Youth Affairs.
Who can apply
Funding is available to individuals and organisations.
Types of individiuals that are eligible to apply for funding include
- All young people who reside inside the NT and are aged from 12-25 years of age. *Please note, if you are under 18 years of age you will need a parent or guardian to apply on your behalf.
- ONE application for an individual per financial year from this round.
- Can support up to FOUR individuals to attend the same event or activity per financial year from this round (the first FOUR eligible applications will be process).
- Individuals can apply up to $500 (if you require funding up to $2000 you will require to be auspriced by an organisation (see below for eligible organisations).
To be eligible for funding an organisation must
- meet one of the following:
- be incorporated under and compliant with the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act (Commonwealth)
- be incorporated under and compliant with one of: the Associations Act (NT), the Corporations Act 2001, the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act (Commonwealth), any other Act of Parliament
- be a local governing body or an incorporated organisation delivering local government or municipal services
- have met acquittal requirements for all previous funding (this grant) and complied with all other accountability requirements
- have public liability insurance of at least $20 million
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
Types of organisations that are eligible for funding include
- ONE application for an organisation per financial year from this round.
Australia’s Top 20 Sports and Physical Activities Revealed!
Walking is Australia's most popular physical activity! Sport Australia has released the latest annual data from its AusPlay survey, Australia’s largest and most comprehensive sport and physical activity survey, launched in...
By Joe Novella
New Volunteer Toolkits to Make Your Life Easier!
Sports Community is extremely excited to announce our new Volunteer Toolkits! If you’re on the committee, a club President, Treasurer or Secretary, coordinate fundraising, social media or grant applications, we...
By Joe Novella
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Meaghan Densley
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Meaghan Densley