Events – All Resources
Click on links to access
(MO = Members only – Purchase membership here for as little as $59)
(SH = Available for purchase from the shop)
Templates and Checklists
- Successful Fundraising Checklist – https://sportscommunity.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/184.108.40.206SuccessfulFundraising-Worksheet.pdf
- One Day Carnival Checklist – https://sportscommunity.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/220.127.116.11One-Day-Carnival-Checklist.pdf
- What is an event?
- Why run an event?
- What does it take to run a successful event?
- What kind of event should I run?
- Why do I need Licences and Permits?
- Who is going to run the event?
- Why creating a budget for your event is so important
- Post event activities
- What is the impact of weather on your event?
- Event risk minimisation strategies
- Event risk identification and management
- Maximising the fundraising opportunities at your event
- Social Media and Website
- How to spread the word about your event
- Ticketing and Participant Registrations
- Traffic and parking
- Noise Management
- Waste Management
- Drinking water
- Toilet Supply and Maintenance
- Power and lighting
- Event Logistics
- Event running sheet
- Site plan and layout
- Event Operations Manual
- How to create the best event management structure
- How can your council help you with your event?
- How to choose where to hold your event
- How to choose when to hold your event
- Should your event go ahead?
Online Video Courses