Being a part of the team that runs a successful sports club is an important role with a range of responsibilities that can be daunting to any volunteer at any level.
At Sports Community, we’re here to help with our three-part webinar series that takes you over everything you need to know about becoming a successful committee member! The webinar is your ‘one-stop-shop’ for all the tips, tricks and best-in-class information on your role as a committee member at your local club.
From new committee members to seasoned campaigners, this series is a valuable tool for anyone in the role to gain the confidence, experience and information you need to get the best results for your club and participants.
Lead by our expert team, the series will explore the many facets involved in the role and how we can support you in making the role your own. The webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the question you need answered from our experts and fellow committee members.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- Leadership + culture = success
- Understanding the secrets of successful clubs
- Background information all secretary and committee members need to know (legislative requirements and what resources and information is available to help you)
- Where do you start in the role? A step-by-step guide
- How to achieve club goals by creating a culture of volunteering
- Tips on running successful committee meetings and AGM’s
What will you take away from the webinar
- CONFIDENCE. Run your club with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on club land and how to run your club.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best from your team.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some past feedback from our highly regarded webinar series.
“I have really enjoyed the Sports Community webinars and found them valuable and informative. It has captured some real challenges that are faced by the sporting community with some simple yet effective skills to pass onto our clubs.”
Therrie Silvello | Recreation Officer
“The whole team at Sports Community has been great to work with. They are always positive and quick to reply. One-hour webinars every couple of weeks are perfect as they don’t take too much time out of your busy work schedule. Presenters of the webinars make potential complex issues quite simple and the recordings of the webinars are a great idea. They have been helpful a few times when I have gone back and reviewed some of the content.”
John Davis | Sport & Club Development Co-ordinator
Join the online webinar series from anywhere as Sports Community takes you through our live three-part one-hour sessions and catch up on the webinar at any time with our recordings sent straight to your inbox alongside our templates, checklists and links to content on our website to empower you in the role.
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to become the best committee member you can be with our Sports Community webinar series!
For more information, inquiries or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars