Are you a new committee member? Congratulations!
You are starting a great journey and have a real chance to make a difference in your club.
Perhaps you have been in the role for some time and you are very experienced.
Regardless, this program caters for new and old committee members alike and is perfect for you.
Often committee members, especially those who are new, struggle to find their feet, feeling like they have been thrown in the deep end and are unsure if they will sink or swim.
Many existing committee members might seem more confident and experienced in their roles, which may cause you to feel unsure of yourself in such a new environment.
Don’t sit in silence and wonder how your other committee members gained the confidence that they show!
Join our 3-week webinar training course and we will empower you all the information you need to become a successful committee member.
If you are more experienced in your role, this webinar series will show you how to make your life much easier and enjoyable.
We will introduce you to new ideas, while working through the issues currently challenging all clubs relating to our new COVID-19 reality.
This webinar series is a must for any new committee member and for those who are looking for new ideas and to fill the knowledge gaps you may still have.
In this three-part series, each session will cover the following:
- The secret characteristics of all successful clubs (Leadership + Culture = Success).
- The information you really need to know, but nobody tells you (governance, legislative responsibilities, risk management).
- Preparing, surviving, and thriving in a COVID future.
What will you learn from the webinar? How will you feel?
- Feel confident in your role leading your club
- You will feel more relaxed and ready to actually enjoy your role
- Get rid of that feeling that you “don’t know what you don’t know”
- How to get more people helping out at your club
- The ins and outs of what it means to be a committee memberHow to prioritise the right tasks, and not spend countless hours doing them!
- The tricks of experienced committee members
- How to apply your new-found knowledge, not only at your sports club, but to best navigate your club through COVID-19.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some past feedback from our highly regarded webinar series.
“I have really enjoyed the Sports Community webinars and found them valuable and informative. It has captured some real challenges that are faced by the sporting community with some simple yet effective skills to pass onto our clubs.”
Therrie Silvello | Recreation Officer
“The whole team at Sports Community has been great to work with. They are always positive and quick to reply. One-hour webinars every couple of weeks are perfect as they don’t take too much time out of your busy work schedule. Presenters of the webinars make potential complex issues quite simple and the recordings of the webinars are a great idea. They have been helpful a few times when I have gone back and reviewed some of the content.”
John Davis | Sport & Club Development Co-ordinator
Included in this cost, you will get:
- A three-part webinar series, one hour per session for three weeks.
- A video recording sent to you via e-mail a day after the webinar has aired. If you can’t commit to watching live, you can watch this back in your own time!
- Related resources to the webinar series, such as templates, checklists and links to content on our website to help you in your role.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about how Sports Community can empower you to become more confident in your role and make the work easier on you!
Don’t feel like you are alone!
For $39.95, you can reap long-term rewards and start your journey with Sports Community!
By joining this webinar series, you are joining our community who will always be there to help and support you.
If you have any questions about the webinar series, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars