How to set your club up for success – Step by step to thriving in 2021 and beyond
Our Services, Webinar Training
2020 was challenging for everyone – especially our local sports clubs – but with adversity comes opportunity and here at Sports Community, we’re here to show you how your club can come out on top in 2021.
Our webinar series will take you through our best-in-class guide on how your club can not only navigate but thrive and progress in our new COVID-safe world. Our experts have equipped themselves with information from industry leaders and have created a process that is guaranteed to help your club move forward.
The webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the question you need answered from our experts and fellow committee members.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- Understanding how COVID has and will continue to affect sports clubs into the future
- The secrets of fundraising in a COVID environment
- Many volunteers are not returning to their clubs – We will show you why and how to overcome potential volunteer shortage
- We’ll explore why some clubs have boomed whilst others have struggled or closed due to low participation numbers during COVID
What will you take away from the webinar?
- CONFIDENCE. Run your club with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on club land and how to run your club.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best from your team.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some of our anonymous feedback about our highly regarded webinar series.
“I’ve attended two Sports Community webinars so far and found them value for money and well prepared and delivered. The content was comprehensive, relevant and able to be applied immediately. The ability to ask questions during live sessions as well as catch up on missed sessions is extremely valuable to busy volunteers.”
“So easy to jump on and interact, the recordings are convenient and makes it so easy to share information around the club. Steve was a great presenter”
“Packed with information, not too long but covers a lot of content!!”
“I appreciated attending the webinar instead of having to attend meetings, they of a very high standard”
Join the online webinar series from anywhere as Sports Community takes you through our live three-part one-hour sessions and catch up on the webinar at any time with our recordings sent straight to your inbox alongside our templates, checklists and links to content on our website to empower you and your club’s strategy.
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to help your club navigate the challenges of COVID with our Sports Community webinar series!
For more information, inquiries or questions, contact email@example.com
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars