Clubs are regularly told they need a strategic plan! But often volunteers don’t know why.
Many clubs only use strategic plans as part of grant applications or to tick a compliance box.
Having clearly defined goals is by far the easiest way to run a successful club.
It reduces work and stress on the committee and allows your club to create a culture of volunteering.
A culture where everyone is contributing to the running of the club and the achievement of your club’s goals.
Successful strategic planning is not about setting goals, it is about achieving them.
In this three-part series, each session will cover the following:
- The Sports Community process of not only setting goals but achieving them.
- Understanding what information you need, from whom, and how to get it.
- Creating goals, the right club structure and a culture of volunteering.
What will you learn from the webinar? How will you feel?
- Feel confident in your role and with the ideas you put forward.
- How to motivate people to contribute to the club’s success.
- How to stay on-track, monitor progress and celebrate wins along the way without losing sight of long-term goals.
- How to create a culture where everyone is contributing to club success.
- How to set and achieve your club’s goals, and why we set them.
- How to gather the right information and how to best use this when creating a strategic plan.
- How to make sense of the entire process of strategic planning.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some of our anonymous feedback about our highly regarded webinar series.
“Packed with information, not too long but covers a lot of content!!”
“I appreciated attending the webinar instead of having to attend meetings, they of a very high standard”
“So easy to jump on and interact, the recordings are convenient and makes it so easy to share information around the club. Steve was a great presenter”
Included in this cost, you will receive:
- A three-part webinar series, one hour per session for three weeks.
- A video recording sent to you via e-mail a day after the webinar has aired. If you can’t commit to watching live, you can watch this back in your own time!
- Related resources to the webinar series, such as templates, checklists and links to content on our website to help you in your role.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about how Sports Community can help your sports club spread the workload fairly, and how to attract and retain volunteers.
For $39.95, you can start your journey with Sports Community where you will join a community of volunteers who are more than happy to support you!
If you have any questions about the webinar series, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars