Are you a dedicated, hardworking and over-committed volunteer at your sports club?
If your club is like most others, the bulk of the work falls on too few.
This common scenario often leads to volunteers feeling under pressure, over-worked, underappreciated and even criticised by those not even contributing.
Getting others to spread the workload more evenly seems like an unachievable dream.
Most committees adopt the attitude of I’ll just do it myself because I know it will be done right or I know they don’t want to help any more so I’m not going to bother asking.
The more frequently this happens, the harder it is to break the cycle.
This is where Sports Community can help. We will show you how to get everyone in your club contributing to the operation and goals of your club. Yes, it really is possible!
Over the three sessions of this webinar series, we will cover the following:
- Understanding why clubs find it so hard to get volunteers and how we can immediately change this.
- How to overcome the barriers stopping people from volunteering.
- A four-step process to create a culture of volunteering that always works!
What will you learn from the webinar? How will you feel?
- Feel in control and confident in the way your committee is leading your club.
- Relieved and happy that the burden of your roles is eased significantly.
- Learn how to delegate tasks, and not spend countless hours doing them.
- How to set your club up in a way that ensures everyone is contributing, even if only in a small way to your club’s success
- How your club can create a culture of volunteering, where people want to contribute to your club’s success and that allows your club to continually attract, develop and retain volunteers.
- How to apply this knowledge in a COVID-Safe world, with current and future volunteers.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at feedback from our highly regarded webinar series.
“It was fantastic! It made attendance possible when I otherwise may not have been able to do it. So valuable and well presented”
“It was a very good experience, I was unable to attend some webinars live due to other commitments, but the webinars and materials still made it very good”
“I thought the webinar series was excellent and then to be provided with recordings and material to help implement the ideas for our club went above and beyond”
Included in this cost, you will receive:
- A three-part webinar series, one hour per session for three weeks.
- A video recording sent to you via e-mail a day after the webinar has aired. If you can’t commit to watching live, you can watch this back in your own time!
- Related resources to the webinar series, such as templates, checklists and links to content on our website to help you in your role.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about how Sports Community can empower your sports club to create a culture of volunteering that supports sustainable growth well into the future.
For $39.95, you can start your journey with Sports Community where you will join a community of volunteers who are more than happy to support you!
If you have any questions about the webinar series, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars