Club Committee Induction 14-Part Video Training Course
The Club Committee Induction and Training Course is designed to give you a broad base of knowledge that will allow you to gain a level of understanding of all aspects relating to running a club.
We like to think of it this way, if you were made the president of your club and had no idea where to start, our Committee Induction and Training Course is the place to get the knowledge to help you and your club meet its objectives. This course is also a great way to train new committee members so they don’t feel like they have been thrown in the “deep end”.
There are 14 videos that will take you through the first starting steps of your responsibility, right to the nitty-gritty of club finances. 14 videos may seem like a lot, but it’s important to break it down into manageable bites so that you come out with a strong, clear understanding of where to go next. This training will fill the gaps in your knowledge, and if you have any questions… ask us!
The videos in the course which cover the below topics:
- Roles and responsibilities of the committee
- Unleashing the power of goal setting
- Creating a culture of volunteering
- Member protection
- Attracting and retaining volunteers
- Coach Development
- Fundamentals of digital communication
- Unleashing the power of your club’s website
- Unleashing the power of your club’s newsletter
- Using Facebook to meet your club’s goals
- Using Twitter and Periscope at your club
- Fundamentals of fundraising
- 20 top ways to raise funds at your club
- Managing your club’s finances
Plus, our newsletter will continue to support you with fortnightly grant opportunities, resources and articles full of insight into club life.
Got a question about this course? Email us at email@example.com for more information.