Feel empowered to be successful at your club!
- 18th July
- 25th July
- 1st August
Time: 7:00 – 8:00pm AEDT
Venue: From the comfort of your own home
Cost: $39.95 (GST Included)
Holding the title of President, Committee Member, or Secretary at your local sporting clubs comes with a mountain of responsibility that can often times seem daunting and time consuming to manage. This isn’t necessarily the case, and it definitely does not have to be your reality. Whether you are a new recruit to the role, or you’re an experienced volunteer, this 3-part webinar series is equally valuable, and you will walk away from the session empowered on how to effectively manage your role. Discover new ways and methodologies you can easily implement into your club to not only streamline success, but to alleviate your workload.
Clubs who are well equipped and trained to undertake these roles are exponentially more successful than those who take a ‘learn as you go’ approach. Undertake this 3-part series and watch your club flourish from within, and success follows shortly after.
In this series, the following will be covered over the three sessions:
- The secret characteristics of Successful Clubs
- How to Financially Manage your club efficiently
- Where to find all the information you need on legislation and compliance – when you need to find it!
- How to spread the workload and create a culture of volunteering at your club (yes, it really IS possible)
The benefit of attending this series:
- Have a clear understanding of the requirements of a Committee Member’s role, and how to make it as easy as possible to manage
- Know what tools and resources are available to support you in your role in clubland
- Learn how easy it is to get others to help you run your club
Additional Information about the Session:
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Presenter: Steve Pallas
CEO of Sports Community
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.