Sports Community’s brand new Volunteer Learning Platform is now live!
Sports Community’s new volunteer learning platform is here, providing you with an intuitive platform to all of our training programs.
As a Sports Community member, you have access to ALL of Sports Community’s online resources via the Volunteer Learning Platform as well as hundreds of pages on volunteer resources.
Our online courses and eBooks include:
- Making it EASY to be a Successful Secretary
- Social Media & Communication Tactics for Sports Clubs
- Sponsorship for Sports Clubs – How to unlock your club’s sponsorship potential
- Making it EASY to be a Successful Treasurer
- How to raise funds via sponsorship, grants and traditional methods
- Club Committee Induction 14-Part Video Training Course
- Making it EASY to be a Successful President
All you will need to do is log in to the Sports Community portal and you will have access to the courses via the ‘training and eBooks’ tab.
Not a member but made a purchase on our online shop? You have access to the course(s) you have purchased in the past via our new Volunteer Learning Platform as well. New courses can be purchased via the ‘training and eBooks’ tab or become a Sports Community member to access ALL of the online courses.
If you have any issue accessing the platform as a Sports Community member or previous purchaser, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address any issues as a priority.
Head to sportscommunity.com.au/online-courses now to try our new platform and make it easier to be a successful volunteer!
Click here to become a Sports Community member and get up to 10 members using our volunteer resources to make your roles easier!