Sports Community Announces Partnership With Trybooking – FREE WEBINARS
Sports Community is passionate about making sports club volunteering and administration easier. Through its website www.sportscommunity.com.au, live training workshops around the country and weekly volunteer training webinars, Sports Community is continually empowering volunteers to enable them to undertake their club roles with confidence.
One of the most time-consuming activities undertaken by club volunteers is arranging sporting, social and fundraising events. Whether it be the preseason launch, the end of season annual general meeting, the mid-season ball or even a school-holiday program, community sports clubs are continually running events.
Like Sports Community, TryBooking is an Australian company passionate about supporting communities, clubs and their volunteers, which it does through its powerful yet simple to use ticketing platform.
In announcing the partnership Steve Pallas said, “not only does the TryBooking ticketing platform handle ticketing for any size event or complexity, it also massively reduces the volunteer’s workload by handling all the cash collection, seating allocations, ticket delivery and attendee communication as well as event marketing. TryBooking is a service that all clubs should be using.”
Marc Goldenfein, Head of Business Development for TryBooking, of the partnership, “TryBooking is an affordable solution that offers powerful functionality for clubs to run their club’s events, fundraisers and registrations. We are also big believers in supporting the community, preventing volunteer burn-out and providing dedicated local support to help clubs meet their goals. That’s why we partnered up with Sports Community – they share very similar values with us and are just as focused on helping clubs, committees and volunteers succeed.”
To celebrate the partnership, TryBooking has announced its sponsorship of the Sports Community “Summer Webinar Series” which means that sports club volunteers around the country will be able to access the following webinars throughout January free of charge:
- January 10, 1.00pm (Sydney time) – Secrets of successful clubs
- January 10, 7.00pm (Sydney time) – Using technology to run your club, simply and easily
- January 17, 1.00pm (Sydney time) – Easy (and different) fundraising for clubs
- January 17, 7.00pm (Sydney time) – Crowd funding for sports clubs
- January 24, 1.00pm (Sydney time) – Using technology to run your club, simply and easily
- January 24, 7.00pm (Sydney time) – Secrets of successful clubs
- January 31, 1.00pm (Sydney time) – Crowd funding for sports clubs
- January 31, 7.00pm (Sydney time) – Easy (and different) fundraising for clubs
For more information on the webinars or to register go to https://sportscommunity.com.au/summer-webinar-series/
For more information on this exciting partnership please contact:
Sports Community Pty Ltd
Head of Business Development
03 9012 3460