Learn how to communicate with your stakeholders to maximise success at your club!
- 2nd May
- 9th May
- 16th May
Time: 7:00 – 8:00pm AEDT
Venue: From the comfort of your own home
Cost: $39.95 (GST Included)
In the 21st century, we’ve never been more connected in history due to the online overtake. Everyone is online, Googling, Facebooking, interacting and sharing stories – and this includes at a grassroots sporting level. Connecting with people is easier than ever, and more important than ever for your club. The scale of platforms to communicate and share information grows every year, from websites to social media, to apps and email communications. It can be challenging to understand where to start, what platforms you NEED to be on, and what you should be sharing. You don’t have to be a marketing guru to transform the communications strategy at your club – that is, if you attend our 3-part webinar series.
Breathe new life into your club by joining our series which will provide you with a practical guide on how to develop your marketing and communication plan. There’s truly so much to learn in this series and it is an absolute must to ensure your club stays connected, stays relevant, and continues to grow into the future.
In this series, the following will be covered over the three sessions:
- Provide a step-by-step workbook that takes you through the process of creating your club’s annual communication plan
- How to develop a communications strategy and a weekly planner of what communications go where, and what resources your team require to deliver on this plan
- How to identify your audience
- How to use paid social media advertising
- Understand the power of email newsletters and why building your database is so important
- Why websites are still as relevant as ever
- Help identify the key activities of your club throughout the year and for each activity (such as player recruitment, fundraising, social events and AGMs) and work out the best way to use marketing and communications to achieve the goals of the club
Additional Information about the Session:
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Presenter: Steve Pallas
CEO of Sports Community
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.