Learn how to manage your club's finances in 3 easy sessions!
- 21st March
- 28th March
- 4th March
Time: 7:00 – 8:00pm AEDT
Venue: From the comfort of your own home
Cost: $39.95 (GST Included)
Being responsible and accountable for your club’s money management doesn’t have to make you anxious. While it is an enormous responsibility for those who are well trained, empowered, and supported, the role becomes one of great satisfaction and reward – and we can help you get you there.
If your club’s books are looking worse for wear, you’re unsure what systems to implement or how to streamline your financial management processes, this webinar is for you. Regardless of how long you’ve been an active treasurer at your club, this series is valuable to both new treasurers and committee members learning the ropes of their role, and experienced treasures who are keen to make their life as easy as possible in clubland!
Money management MATTERS, so in this series, you’ll walk away knowing how to develop a financial management plan to directly implement into your club. You’ll be surprised at how simple, yet effective, it can be!
In this series, the following will be covered over the three sessions:
· The secrets used by successful treasurers
· Learn what information the treasurer needs to provide to the committee, so they are empowered to financially manage your club (it’s not what you think, and probably not what you’re currently doing).
· How to present financial information to committee members who don’t care about financial information
· Cover off everything you need to know about creating your annual report and presenting them to members
· Understand the legislative responsibility of the treasurer
· Understand how online accounting platforms can make your life so much easier
· How to reduce the risk of theft and fraud at your club
The benefit of attending this series:
· Equip yourself with budget and report templates as a resource for your club to create a financial management plan
· Confidently financially empower your committee to financially manage the club
· Understand what information must be provided and when
· Take away stress and anxiety related to the role of treasurer, so you can confidently undertake the role and hopefully significantly reduce your workload in the process
Additional Information about the Session:
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Presenter: Steve Pallas
CEO of Sports Community
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.