Youth Engagement Grants Program – Quick Response Grants (NT)
Grants - Open grants, NT Grants
This grant will close on the 31st of May, 2021.
This program aims to provide financial support to young people, community groups and organisations enabling young Territorians to engage and participate in a variety of drug and alcohol free recreational events, personal development and leadership programs.
Grants between $500 and $2,000 are available.
Who Can Apply?
Eligible applicants include:
- Individuals aged between 12 to 25 years.
- Organisations that must be a legal entity under the Associations Incorporated Act.
Applicants under 18 years of age will need their parent or guardian to apply on their behalf.
Eligible activities include:
- Exciting and creative ideas which provide safe and secure entertainment opportunities for young people
- Programs which encourage the development of skills and attributes such as self-esteem, co-operation and trust for young people.
- Projects that involve young people at all levels.
- Travel costs associated with an event/activity.
- Purchase of capital equipment for organisations up to $500 (e.g. electronic equipment such as televisions, stereos, tablets), only if required for an event or activity.
- Wages or salaries for course providers (e.g. instructors) up to $1,000, only if require for an event or activity.
- Youth friendly engagement for and with young people.
The following are ineligible for funding:
- Organisations, community groups and individuals outside of the Northern Territory, unless the activity benefits the young people of the Northern Territory.
- Working with children checks or events and activities that the facilitator does not possess an Ochre Card or Exemption Authority.
- Payment of membership, registration or participation fees (includes visa application free and travel insurance).
- Events and activities that do not have a specific youth focus.
- Commercial or business activities (to make a profit).
- Contribute grant funding directly towards fundraising or charitable activities.
- Purchase of any capital equipment for individuals.
- Programs or activities which are political or discriminatory against another, based on their gender, culture, religion or marital status.
- Projects that the office considers do not represent value for money or the responsibility of other funding bodies or government agencies.
Australia’s Top 20 Sports and Physical Activities Revealed!
Walking is Australia's most popular physical activity! Sport Australia has released the latest annual data from its AusPlay survey, Australia’s largest and most comprehensive sport and physical activity survey, launched in...
By Joe Novella
New Volunteer Toolkits to Make Your Life Easier!
Sports Community is extremely excited to announce our new Volunteer Toolkits! If you’re on the committee, a club President, Treasurer or Secretary, coordinate fundraising, social media or grant applications, we...
By Joe Novella
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas