WorkSafe Club Safety Fund – Netball Victoria
Grants - Open grants, VIC Grants
Applications close Thursday 1st July 2021. The objective of the WorkSafe Club Safety Fund is to provide financial support at a local level to assist with occupational health and safety initiatives at a club level. The WorkSafe Club Safety Fund provides grants up to the value of $1,500 per application for Netball Clubs affiliated with Netball Victoria playing in the WorkSafe Country Netball League.
- Clubs are required to demonstrate co-contribution (of up to 50%) of the total project cost as part of its application. This co-contribution can be a combination of club, sponsor or council contributions
- Funds will be dispersed upon approval by Netball Victoria.
Please note: Special consideration may be made (at the discretion of Netball Victoria and WorkSafe) to projects requiring additional financial support. Please make this known via the online application form.
Funding is available for safety initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Equipment to be purchased by the Club that has the purpose of protecting the individual participants while actively engaged in the sport. (i.e. goal post padding, first aid kids, defibrillators)
- Permanent or portable structures that provide shelter and or safety. (i.e. shelter shed, shade sails, fireplace guards, fencing for walkways)
- Minor facility maintenance which presents an occupational health and safety hazard.
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas