Supporting Multicultural Young People Through Sport
Grants - Open grants, VIC Grants
$300,000 is available to support African and Pasifika young people to participate in sports competitions and events to foster a sense of belonging and create pathways to mentoring, training and employment opportunities.
- Up to $2,000 for uniforms and equipment
- Up to $30,000 to support participation in sports games, competitions and events
- Available to African and Pasifika sports teams supported through local government and community organisations.
Open until 11:59pm Wednesday 19 May
The Victorian Government’s African and Pasifika Youth Sports Program supports informal sports teams to participate in competitions and events in partnership with local councils and community organisations.
Funded programs must be delivered between 1 July and 31 December 2021. Funding is available in two streams, with up to $2,000 available for equipment and uniforms and up to $30,000 to support participation in competitions and events.
To be eligible for funding your team must:
- live in Victoria
- have African and/or Pasifika young people aged 12-25 as participants
- hold activities in a safe and inclusive environment.
The following are not eligible:
- applications for individual young people
- primary or secondary school sport and recreation clubs
- university or TAFE sport clubs that participate in inter-school competitions
- activities requiring young people to register as a member or to pay membership or other fees.
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas