Significant Sporting Events Program – VIC
Grants - Open grants
Closing Date -28 February 2018.
The Significant Sporting Events Program helps sporting, community and event organisations to deliver significant sporting events in Victoria. Private event organisations, National and State Sporting Associations, venues, Local Government authorities and not for profit organisations may apply.
Event Assistance Grants: Up to $20,000
Event Development Grants: Up to $300,000
This program is currently open and will close on 28 February 2018.
Provide the following supporting documents with your application:
- Event budget (draft version is acceptable)
- Evidence of support from the recognised State, National or International sporting body
- Previous event reports or evaluations
- Marketing and event plan (Event Development Grants only)
- Event bidding documents (Event Development Grants only where applicable)
Tel: 1300 650 172 (local call fee within Victoria, except mobile phones)
Interstate, international and mobile callers please call:
Tel: (61 3) 9096 0000
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment
- Contact us through the National Relay Service
- Give the (your organisation’s name) number you want to call.
Salary cap discussions expose an ethical leadership dilemma for clubs
In a previous life I had the honour and pleasure of being the CEO of the Mornington Peninsula Nepean Football League (MPNFL). At the time, 2007 -2008, the MPNFL was...
By Steve Pallas
Gambling on grassroots sports must be avoided at all costs
The Australian Gambling Research Centre which is a part of the federal government’s Australian Institute of Family Studies published in early November 2014, a report titled “Sports Betting and Advertising”....
By Steve Pallas