Healthway – Arts and Community Events Sponsorship
Grants - Open grants, WA Grants
The Healthway – Arts and Community Events Sponsorship grant is ongoing.
The funding for the grant is between under $5000 to over $50,000
Healthway – Arts and Community Events Sponsorship grant program aims to achieve Healthway’s vision of a healthy Western Australia.
By working with organisations in sport, arts, racing and community events Healthway has an opportunity to change behaviour and environments, to improve health.
The objectives of the program are to:
– Encourage healthy lifestyles through the effective promotion of health messages relating to Healthway priority areas.
– Reduce, where ever possible, the promotion of unhealthy messages or brands which undermine Healthway objectives.
– Facilitate structural and policy change within organisations and venues to create healthy environments.
– Increase opportunities for priority populations to participate in healthy activities.
There are three sponsorship categories:
1. Under $5,000
– All applications are due no less than three months prior to the commencement of the sponsored event or annual program.
2. Between $5,000 and $50,000
– All applications are due no less than four months prior to the commencement of the sponsored event or annual program.
– If aligned to a calendar year (1 January to 31 December), applications are due by 31 August, 12 noon.
– If aligned to a financial year (1 July to 30 June), applications are due by 27 February, 12 noon.
3. Over $50,000
– All applications are due no less than five months prior to the commencement of the sponsored event or annual program.
– If aligned to a calendar year (1 January to 31 December), applications are due by 31 July, 12 noon.
– If aligned to a financial year (1 July to 30 June), applications are due by 31 January, 12 noon.
Organisations are advised to contact Healthway to discuss the project(s)/event(s), prior to submitting an application.
Who Can Apply?
Eligible applicants must be incorporated organisations including not-for-profit, companies and statutory bodies.
Other organisations may be eligible for sponsorship in some circumstances.
If the organisation does not have an ABN, attach an ATO ‘Statement by Supplier Form’.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete eligibility requirements.
Eligible activities include:
– Arts: Tours, festivals, concerts, exhibitions, structured programs and workshops involving visual arts, craft, fashion design and display, performing arts (theatre, music, dance, comedy, circus, opera and music theatre), film and video, literature and multimedia arts.
– Community events: Agricultural shows, street festivals and cultural events that encourage community engagement and do not have a substantial arts focus. Community events do not include sporting events, swap meets, flea markets, seminars or similar activities.
– Sport: Activities that involve a recognised sport or organised active recreation that requires physical exertion and where the primary focus is on human activity.
– Racing: Motor car and motor cycle racing.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete list of restrictions.
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas