Health Promotion Project Grant
Grants - Open grants, WA Grants
The Health Promotion Project Grant is an ongoing program which funds a range of activities and campaigns to promote and encourage healthy lifestyles for all Western Australians. Applications for innovative, sustainable projects that reach these target groups are strongly encouraged.
- Fund activities related to the promotion of good health in general and aligned with our strategic priorities and population groups
- Support projects that aim to increase individual knowledge and skills, change behaviour, and create community and organisational policies and environments to improve health.
Our Health Promotion Project Grants fund a range of activities and campaigns to promote and encourage healthy lifestyles for all Western Australians.
Our priority areas:
- Increasing healthy eating
- Improving mental health
- Increasing physical activity
- Preventing harm from alcohol
- Creating a smoke-free WA.
Applications for innovative, sustainable projects that reach these target groups are strongly encouraged.
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas