Gambling Community Benefit Fund Grant
Grants - Open grants, QLD Grants
The Gambling Community Benefit Fund Grant has multiple funding rounds each year. The closing date for the rounds is 30th of October.
The funding limit is between $500 and $35,000.
The objective of the Gambling Community Benefit Fund is to allocate funding to not-for-profit community groups to help them provide services, leisure activities and opportunities for Queensland communities.
Before registering and applying for the Gambling Community Benefit Fund grant, you should understand the responsibilities and expectations of eligible organisations.
Because, this will help you submit a valid application and understand the chances of a positive outcome.
For your organisation to be eligible for the Gambling Community Benefit Fund, it must meet the requirements of either a legal entity or a sponsored entity.
- is incorporated or registered under an Act of Parliament
- It should have the following:
- an active ABN
- not-for-profit objectives
- a bank account in the name of the legal entity
- must provide a bank verification form stamped by the organisation’s financial institute.
- is unincorporated and not registered under an Act of Parliament
- has not-for-profit objectives
- maybe a local ambulance committee, rural fire brigade or State Emergency Service group.
We may request other documentation to verify eligibility.
While schools are not eligible, parents and citizens associations (P&Cs) and parents and friends associations (P&Fs) can apply.
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas