Future State Greats Grants – QLD
Grants - Open grants, QLD Grants
Closing date: Ongoing
Future State Greats Ltd makes funding grants available to Queensland school students between the ages of 10-19 years who want to play sport but for some reason find it difficult to do so.
Only Principals – or their representative – are eligible to apply for and on behalf of students that attend their schools.
If you, or anyone you know, is in need of assistance, please contact the family’s school or the fund.
Making an Application for Grants
- Principal permission – each nomination should have the full endorsement of the school principal to apply for grants.
- Tell us why? – please provide a short summary of the nominees’ story and all the background information on the ‘what’ and ‘when’ of the nomination
- School applies on student’s behalf – the nomination is made by the nominees’ school
- School completes on-line form nomination – please complete this form and have it ready to send in the event that your nomination has been successful
- Nomination submitted – submit the nomination on-line
- Nomination processed – FSG will assess the nomination, normally more information is required and the school representative will be contacted by a FSG representative
- Nomination approved/rejected – this process could take up to one month.
What sort of information will I require?
The Future State Greats Grants program is designed for school principals to nominate students from their school. The student may be eligible for funding if:
- They live in Australia and are enrolled in a Queensland school
- They are aged between 10-19 years
- The play or wish to play inter-school sport
The sort of information that will be required is:
- Student and family details
- School attendance records
- Sporting record and participation
- Behavior record
- Costs associated with any relevant causes
M: 0414 779 766
Australia’s Top 20 Sports and Physical Activities Revealed!
Walking is Australia's most popular physical activity! Sport Australia has released the latest annual data from its AusPlay survey, Australia’s largest and most comprehensive sport and physical activity survey, launched in...
By Joe Novella
New Volunteer Toolkits to Make Your Life Easier!
Sports Community is extremely excited to announce our new Volunteer Toolkits! If you’re on the committee, a club President, Treasurer or Secretary, coordinate fundraising, social media or grant applications, we...
By Joe Novella
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas