Family Support Funding Program
Grants - Open grants, National Grants
Through the Family Support Funding Program (FSFP) community organisations can apply for a grant to deliver support and services of value to Defence families and the community they live in. Any not-for-profit, incorporated group can apply for an FSFP grant, provided they can demonstrate their commitment to and ability to deliver local community programs or projects with a strong focus on supporting Defence families and the Defence community.
FSFP provides funding to not-for-profit organisations to:
- Support Defence families to engage with their local communities by:
- facilitating learning opportunities and promoting personal growth, wellbeing, and support child and youth development
- creating opportunities to form new friendships and networks and share information and ideas to help them manage the demands of military life
- Support community capacity building and partnerships by:
- developing new initiatives in response to emerging needs and priorities identified within the Defence community
- identifying and nurturing partnership opportunities to support the delivery for a strengthened sense of community for Defence families
Funding and program guidelines
Only one application per organisation will be assessed and will only be accepted by email via the FSFP group mailbox, firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be prioritised according to how strongly they meet the program aims and selection criteria and will be automatically assessed based on the information provided in the application form.
All applications received into the grants mailbox will be acknowledged by return email. It is advisable for groups if a response to their application has not been received within five days of lodgement, please contact the Defence Family Helpline on 1800 624 608.
Defence community groups who require a paid community support coordinator will be identified through the FSFP application process.
For more information, click here.
Closing date for applications: 07 February 2019
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland, has joined Sports Community
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland joins Sports Community Sports Community is delighted to announce that Jan Sutherland has joined the Sports Community Consulting team. Sports Community is the preeminent...
By Joe Novella
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Meaghan Densley