Daily Training Environment (DTE) Video Optimisation Grant
Grants - Open grants, National Grants
Closing on April 30th 2021, the Daily Training Environment (DTE) Video Optimisation Grant is designed to provide system and facility upgrades to National Sporting Organisations (NSOs) to maximise training outcomes via the Australian Sport Video System (ASVS) developed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) in partnership with Fulcrum Technology. A total of $1 million funding is available for this program across a two-phase period.
As part of the initiative, the AIS will provide a grant to NSOs to purchase Fulcrum hardware and software, edge devices and install system infrastructure and provide video machine learning analytics where possible. Applicants will be required to fully fund all ongoing cloud storage costs and annual software licence support.
- Contact Fulcrum Technology (fulcrumtec.com) and initiate a quotation for a specific DTE video system specific to their sport environment.
- Consider the implications and incremental value the technology may offer the NSO for performance outcomes across their athlete cohort.
- Consider the resources available within the sport that ensures the technology delivers a successful HP outcome. Resources may need to include technical staff, training staff, coaches and/or support staff with an active role in the project.
- Detail of the performance advantage that might be gained through the use of this proposed system.
- Assurance that the NSO / DTE is able to provide ongoing support for the use of the system.
- Inclusion of the Fulcrum Technologies quote to install cameras and other infrastructure.
- Detail of any proposed co-funding arrangements which would necessarily include cloud storage costs and annual software licence costs
To support applicants in better understanding the submission process, the AIS has prepared an assessment criteria that will be used to guide decision making by the Moderation Panel.
Refer to the GRANT GUIDELINES for further detail.
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas