Club SA / IGC Sponsorship Assistance Program
Grants - Open grants, SA Grants
Together with the Independent Gaming Corporation (IGC), Clubs SA invites non-gaming Clubs and community organisations to apply for Project Grants via its Sponsorship Assistance Program.
In recent years, over $2,000,000 has been directed back to the wider South Australian community under the auspices of the Sponsorship Assistance Program to support projects that include resurfacing of sports grounds, lighting, charity projects, community awareness campaigns and many more.
Applications for this Funding Program are accepted each month and are vetted by Clubs SA’s Board before recommendations are passed on to the IGC Board.
Things to note before you apply
- The approval process may take up to 3 months depending on the nature of the application.
- Funding should not to be used for capital works e.g. kitchen fit out, tables, chairs, toilets, salaries, consultancy fees, travel, accommodation, meals etc.
- Unfortunately due to the large number of applications, specific feedback cannot be provided to unsuccessful applicants.
- If necessary, you are required to supply quotes to match the total funding dollars being requested.
- Please provide full current financial documentation in relation to your Association to confirm its current financial position; i.e. profit / loss, bank statement(s) and the most recent Annual Report. This is a requirement before your form can be lodged.
Please note: If successful, the Club / Association will be required to:
- have representatives available for a photo opportunity, and
- write a letter of support to your local MP in relation to the funding.
Every effort should be made to purchase the goods from South Australian suppliers in all instances. Include an explanation if this is not possible.
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland, has joined Sports Community
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland joins Sports Community Sports Community is delighted to announce that Jan Sutherland has joined the Sports Community Consulting team. Sports Community is the preeminent...
By Joe Novella
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Meaghan Densley