Budget Direct Sponsorships
Grants - Open grants, National Grants
Applications for the current round of sponsorship funding closes on 31st March, 2021. If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Budget Direct sponsorship of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000. Budget Direct is seeking to help groups — including registered organisations, small community groups, not-for-profits and government bodies — throughout Australia in their efforts to build happy and healthy neighbourhoods.
Who can apply?
Eligible organisations include those who:
- provide local or statewide community services
- run community awareness and education programs
- promote health and wellbeing (e.g. sports clubs)
- advocate for road safety
- provide emergency services
- support in need or at-risk Australians
- help build strong, vibrant communities.
Budget Direct encourage organisations impacted by COVID-19 or the recent bushfires to apply for sponsorships of up to $5,000.
Please note that we are unable to sponsor:
- sports teams
- bodies or activities that don’t reflect our core values
- religious, political or lobby groups
- organisations linked to contentious issues.
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Steve Pallas
SOLID is lighting up opportunity
SOLID Display Systems have created a solution for local sporting clubs to attract sponsorship opportunities through their scoreboards. Sponsorships are no longer seen as a goodwill gesture, but an opportunity to...
By Steve Pallas