Active kids Provider $100 sports vouchers NSW
Grants - Open grants, NSW Grants
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids program.
From 31 January 2018, parents/guardians/carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school. The voucher can be used for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and recreational activities during the calendar year it was issued.
The initiative aims to reduce barriers to participation and help change the physical activity behaviours of children and young people in NSW.
What you’ll need
- a MyServiceNSW account
- personal identity document, such as Australian driver licence
- your organisation’s business details – Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) or Incorporation Number
- a PDF copy of your Certificate of Currency for public liability insurance, as issued by your insurer
- activity details, including sports or activity type, location and provider website details
- business bank account details for the account that will take reimbursements.
When you register you’ll need to create a business profile. You must be authorised to act on behalf of the organisation and be one of the following:
- Associate (partner, director, sole trader, public officer etc) as listed on the Australian Business Register (ABR).
- Officeholder (director, secretary) as registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
- Public officer listed on the NSW Incorporated Associations Register maintained by the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
- An elected member (as described in the entity’s constitution) of a NSW Incorporated Association, for example president, vice president, chairperson, secretary, treasurer or board member.
- Other person with authority of any of the above to carry out functions on behalf of a business/entity.
Providers must hold appropriate skills, experience, or qualifications for low risk activities and appropriate accreditation for high risk activities, specifically swimming and fitness activities. Providers also need to hold Working with Children Check clearances for staff or volunteers, as required.
Starting 1 March 2018, sport and other recreational activity providers will be able to register to become an approved Active Kids provider.
Bottles Plus offering FREE FREIGHT to selected Capital Cities!
Bottles Plus Offering FREE freight to selected capital cities! Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. For a limited time, Bottles Plus are offering FREE delivery to Sydney,...
By Joe Novella
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland, has joined Sports Community
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland joins Sports Community Sports Community is delighted to announce that Jan Sutherland has joined the Sports Community Consulting team. Sports Community is the preeminent...
By Joe Novella
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Meaghan Densley