Active Clubs Program (SA)
Grants - Open grants, SA Grants
The Active Club Program has two funding rounds per year, and helps active recreation and sports clubs with factility upgrade requests and program and equipment.
To be eligible organisations must:
- be a not-for-profit active recreation or sport club or community organisation whose purpose is the delivery of active recreation or sport programs and services in South Australia
- be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act 1985 or have some other comparable legal status
- have a minimum total membership base of 20 members. Total membership can include associate, social and life membership
- provide most recent certified (signed by the club Treasurer) or audited Statement of Financial Performance (Income and Expenditure Statement) and / or Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
And the following organisation will be considered ineligible for funding:
- An organisation that holds a Gaming Machine Licence
- Organisations that have been operating for less than 12 months
- For profit, commercial organisations
- Councils (Local Government)
- State Associations and Peak Bodies, receiving Sport and Recreation Sustainability Program funding
- Educational Institutions
- An organisation which purpose is not the delivery of active recreation and sport programs
- An organisation that has overdue ORSR grant acquittals
- Unincorporated organisations
- An organisation that has a total membership base of less than 20 members
- Organisations that do not have positive total equity.
For more info click here
Bottles Plus offering FREE FREIGHT to selected Capital Cities!
Bottles Plus Offering FREE freight to selected capital cities! Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. For a limited time, Bottles Plus are offering FREE delivery to Sydney,...
By Joe Novella
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland, has joined Sports Community
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland joins Sports Community Sports Community is delighted to announce that Jan Sutherland has joined the Sports Community Consulting team. Sports Community is the preeminent...
By Joe Novella
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Meaghan Densley