2020 has been a whirlwind of a year. Sports clubs are facing huge losses in revenue and volunteers just like yourself are left wondering what the next move is, and how to keep your club together.
As a result, many are left confused, unsure how to help, and probably doing endless hours of COVID-Safe planning.
What happens if your club has taken a hit like this to its revenue, while bills and rent are still piling up?
So many sports club volunteers are asking the same questions as you and are wanting the same guidance. This is where we come in.
With our help, you can learn how to keep people in your club together, engaged and connected.
COVID-19 has changed the way clubs can operate, but it has also created huge opportunities for clubs willing to embrace change.
We can teach you how to maximise these opportunities, so that you use this time to grow rather than stagnate.
This webinar series empowers clubs to not only survive the COVID-19 period but thrive well into the future.
In this three-part series, each session will cover the following:
- Understanding the impact of COVID, the risks and the opportunities, today and long into the future.
- Financial management through a COVID period and a fundraising strategy every club MUST introduce.
- Losing our people is a club’s biggest risks, strategies to attract, retain and grow your members, volunteers, supporters, coaches and players.
What will you learn from the webinar? How will you feel?
- Feel confident leading your club through these uncertain times.
- Gain a strong understanding of the main issues facing clubs and strategies to overcome them.
- Get rid of the feeling that you “don’t know what you don’t know.”
- Rediscover the joy of your role.
- Understand the power of effective communication and what this means in practice.
- How to keep your club connected and together.
- What resources are available that can help clubs navigate COVID-19.
- How to apply your new-found knowledge to best navigate your club through COVID-19.
- What COVID-19 grants are available and how to win them.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some of the comments we received in our anonymous feedback survey after recent webinar training programs.
“Relaxed but highly informative”
“Watching it at home or whenever in my own time was very convenient!”
“Introduced us to the broader sports club community and it was great having the video accessible after the webinar”
Included in this cost, you will get:
- A three-part webinar series, one hour per session for three weeks.
- A video recording sent to you via e-mail a day after the webinar has aired. If you can’t commit to watching live, you can watch this back in your own time!
- Related resources to the webinar series, such as templates, checklists and links to content on our website to help you in your role.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about how Sports Community empower you to help your sports club and committee survive and thrive during this time of uncertainty!
For $39.95, you can reap long-term rewards and start your journey with Sports Community!
By joining this webinar series, you are joining our community who will always be there to help and support you.
If you have any questions about the webinar series, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars