You can’t put a figure next to the time and effort put into creating a successful club, but all of it could be in vain if you can’t support your hard work financially with the support of key sponsors and fundraising initiatives.
Our Sports Community’s webinar series makes club fundraising easy with our expert team compiling all the hints, tips, tools and strategies to help you and your club achieve its financial goals, and be as successful as it can be!
The webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the questions you need answered from our experts and fellow participants.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- Learn the secrets of successful club fundraising.
- The types of fundraising that are successful in a COVID world.
- How to win grants, not just write them.
- Making it easy to attract sponsors to your club.
What will you take away from the webinar?
- CONFIDENCE. Run your sponsorship campaigns with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on strategies and how to fundraise.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best from your club.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some anonymous feedback from our highly regarded webinar series.
“Very practical, delievered in an easy to understand manner”
“Content was relevant and detailed”
“Interaction is enouraged in the webinar and it was great hearing how other clubs function what their problems are”
Join the online webinar series from anywhere as Sports Community takes you through our live three-part one-hour sessions and catch up on the webinar at any time with our recordings sent straight to your inbox alongside our templates, checklists and links to content on our website to empower you in the role.
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to enhance your club’s digital experience with our Sports Community webinar series! For more information, inquiries or questions, contact email@example.com.
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars