Some clubs have found or created new ways of club fundraising, offsetting the impact COVID-19 has had on traditional methods.
Most sports clubs have been closed at some point this year. Your club’s fundraising has likely decreased or stopped altogether.
Sports clubs around Australia are trying to stay afloat, cutting costs where possible, but when expenses such as rent and bills are still piling up each month, how can your club make ends meet when it was already hard enough to fundraise?
Today, clubs need to adapt, especially when it comes to fundraising, and that is exactly what many clubs are doing.
COVID-19 has made the usual methods of fundraising more challenging, but some clubs have created new ways of club fundraising and the results have been fantastic.
This is where we come in.
Over the course of this webinar series, Sports Community will introduce new ways to adapt your club’s fundraising to ensure survival throughout COVID-19 while creating a fundraising foundation that will allow your club to thrive in the future.
In this three-part series, each session will cover the following:
- The secrets to successful fundraising.
- 50 different fundraising ideas for clubs.
- A fundraising strategy every club must introduce (you may never need to fundraise any other way).
What will you learn from the webinar? How will you feel?
- Feel confident to fundraise in these uncertain times.
- Significantly reduce the time and stress your club spends fundraising.
- Learn new and easier ways to fundraise at your club.
- How your club can adapt and survive during these times.
- Where to find grants, how to apply, and how to win them!
- Navigate your club through COVID-19.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some anonymous feedback from our highly regarded webinar series.
“Very practical, delievered in an easy to understand manner”
“Content was relevant and detailed”
“Interaction is enouraged in the webinar and it was great hearing how other clubs function what their problems are”
Included in this cost, you will get:
- A three-part webinar series, one hour per session for three weeks.
- A video recording sent to you via e-mail a day after the webinar has aired. If you can’t commit to watching live, you can watch this back in your own time!
- Related resources to the webinar series, such as templates, checklists and links to content on our website to help you in your role.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about how Sports Community can help your sports club adapt, fundraise, and survive COVID-19.
For $39.95, you can start your journey with Sports Community, you will be alongside other supportive sports club volunteers who would love to support you!
If you have any questions about the webinar series, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars