Build a large club audience that embraces a sense of belonging that is so powerful it actively contributes to your club's success.
For many sports clubs, it was difficult enough to engage with their local communities and attract sponsors before COVID-19. Now, achieving that goal might seem further away than ever.
Many clubs have closed their doors, sport has stopped, and staying actively engaged in the community has become extremely difficult.
Clubs have risked losing sponsorship and memberships that have helped keep them afloat during this time.
With this challenge, presents an opportunity for clubs to boost their digital platforms, in a way they may have never done so before.
Your club’s social media, website and newsletter presence can enormously impact your club image and the virtual community surrounding it.
We get it, it can seem like an endless jungle with no clear track to guide you to safety.
There are so many social media platforms out there like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, just to name a few.
We can help your club identify which platforms to be on, how to use them effectively, and teach you how to harness relationships to grow your online community.
We will empower you to create a large club audience, while building a sense of belonging with each person within it, that is so powerful, they actively contribute to the success of the club.
In this three-part series, each session will cover the following:
- The secrets of successful communication strategies.
- Harnessing the power of your website and e-mail newsletter (and why you should have an e-mail newsletter).
- Don’t just post on social media, learn how to make your club’s social media amazingly effective!
What will you learn from the webinar? How will you feel?
- Feel confident in your role, with the content you are publishing, and when putting new marketing ideas to the committee.
- Learn how establish these platforms and what they can offer your club.
- How to expand your platforms and reach your community online, whilst building the brand of your club.
- How to stay engaged with your committee, players, family, friends, sponsors and your whole club community online.
- Understand the process of how these pieces fit together and why it’s so important for your club.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some of our anonymous feedback about our highly regarded webinar series.
“It was fantastic! It made attendance possible when I otherwise may not have been able to do it. So valuable and well presented”
“It was a very good experience, I was unable to attend some webinars live due to other commitments, but the webinars and materials still made it very good”
“I thought the webinar series was excellent and then to be provided with recordings and material to help implement the ideas for our club went above and beyond”
Included in this cost, you will get:
- A three-part webinar series, one hour per session for three weeks.
- A video recording sent to you via e-mail a day after the webinar has aired. If you can’t commit to watching live, you can watch this back in your own time!
- Related resources to the webinar series, such as templates, checklists and links to content on our website to help you in your role.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about how Sports Community can help your sports club engage its whole community online, and why this is so crucial!
For $39.95, you can start your journey with Sports Community where you will join the thousands of sports club volunteers throughout Australia who have made the same choice!
If you have any questions about the webinar series, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars