Sports Community is an online multimedia company whose core knowledge is using the latest in both traditional and digital communication strategies to communicate with and influence the behaviour of volunteers, their clubs, associations and peak sporting bodies.
At our head office in Mornington on the idyllic Mornington Peninsula we have a fully functional recording studio used for creating videos, webinars and our own weekly radio show which is podcast from our website, iTunes, Podbean and Stitcher radio.
How can we help you?
At Sports Community we use our skills and expertise to provide the following services to our clients:
- Content creation and publishing of email newsletters.
- Design of email newsletters and strategies to grow email databases.
- Facebook and social media content development and management, including scheduling posts at effective times.
- Ongoing Facebook and social media monitoring to ensure client’s pages remain positive and responsive.
- Content development and delivery for all social media applications including Twitter and Instagram.
- Website design development and maintenance.
Sports Community offers FREE Content for Your Email Newsletters.
To assist organisations who produce their own email newsletters, Sports Community distributes a fortnightly email newsletter containing content which can be used in your own newsletters. Each fortnight we circulate the latest grants and other information relevant to sports club volunteers and clubs.
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland, has joined Sports Community
Experienced Sports Industry Professional, Jan Sutherland joins Sports Community Sports Community is delighted to announce that Jan Sutherland has joined the Sports Community Consulting team. Sports Community is the preeminent...
By Joe Novella
INTRODUCING: Bottles Plus!
Bottles Plus are bringing flair to sports drink bottles. Specialising in custom printing allows customers to proudly display their logo or meet their corporate requirements. Offering a wide range of...
By Meaghan Densley