Social media and communication strategies for sports clubs
Our Services, Webinar Training
The progression of digital and social media has made the platform a vital component in not only professional sports clubs but the promotion and engagement of community sports clubs as well.
Often a neglected outpost, a club’s digital channels is often the first outward-facing promotional tool for not only your current members, but prospective participants and Sports Community has the tools for you to be successful with our three-part webinar series!
Our expert team have done the hard work for you, compiling the tips, tricks and strategies for you and your club to maximise the potential of your digital platforms to achieve your goals.
If digital is new to you or you are a wizz behind the socials, the webinar is tailored to everyone looking to enhance their club’s brand and communicate key messages to its members and the public.
The webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the question you need answered from our experts and fellow participants.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- Consider why clubs spend so much time communicating – What are the secrets for effective communication?
- How to use websites for effective communication – Understand why clubs should be using emails, newsletters and apps
- Learn which social media platforms could benefit your club
- See the social media strategies and case studies of successful clubs
- Learn how to schedule your social media posts and if social media advertising is right for your club
What will you take away from the webinar?
- CONFIDENCE. Run your digital channels with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on club land and how to run your channels.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best from your team.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some of our anonymous feedback about our highly regarded webinar series.
“I’ve attended two Sports Community webinars so far and found them value for money and well prepared and delivered. The content was comprehensive, relevant and able to be applied immediately. The ability to ask questions during live sessions as well as catch up on missed sessions is extremely valuable to busy volunteers.”
“So easy to jump on and interact, the recordings are convenient and makes it so easy to share information around the club. Steve was a great presenter”
“Packed with information, not too long but covers a lot of content!!”
“I appreciated attending the webinar instead of having to attend meetings, they of a very high standard”
Join the online webinar series from anywhere as Sports Community takes you through our live three-part one-hour sessions and catch up on the webinar at any time with our recordings sent straight to your inbox alongside our templates, checklists and links to content on our website to empower you in the role.
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to enhance your club’s digital experience with our Sports Community webinar series! For more information, inquiries or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars