Risk management for committees. Protecting your people, cash and assets.
Our Services, Webinar Training
One of the main stumbling blocks of many community sport clubs is the management of its funds and legal procedures and how they are used best to get the best results for its participants, volunteers and main stakeholders.
A lot of the time, effort and hard work put into clubs can be in vain if their books or their processes are not in order, reflecting poorly on those running the club.
The Sports Community Volunteer Webinar Series will take you through the crucial steps in managing the risks involved in running a community sports club, from the strong and effective financial management of clubs to legal safeguarding and child protection.
The webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the question you need answered from our experts and peers.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- Empower the committee to financially manage their club with effective process and procedures.
- The importance of protecting your people – both volunteers and participants – while they are in your club’s environment.
- Information on the legalities around legal club procedures, protocols and child safety.
What will you take away from the webinar
- CONFIDENCE. Understand the financial process with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on how successful clubs are run financially and legally.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best result for your club.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some past feedback from our highly regarded webinar series.
“I have really enjoyed the Sports Community webinars and found them valuable and informative. It has captured some real challenges that are faced by the sporting community with some simple yet effective skills to pass onto our clubs.”
Therrie Silvello | Recreation Officer
“The whole team at Sports Community has been great to work with. They are always positive and quick to reply. One-hour webinars every couple of weeks are perfect as they don’t take too much time out of your busy work schedule. Presenters of the webinars make potential complex issues quite simple and the recordings of the webinars are a great idea. They have been helpful a few times when I have gone back and reviewed some of the content.”
John Davis | Sport & Club Development Co-ordinator
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to learn more on how clubs can sustain themselves financially with our Sports Community webinar series!
For more information, inquiries or questions, contact email@example.com
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars