Making it easy to be a successful treasurer
Our Services, Webinar Training
A sports club Treasurer is an unassuming role that involves an incredible level of responsibility to ensure your club has what they need to get on the park, court or track during the week or weekend.
At Sports Community, we’re here to help you to become the best club Treasurer possible with our three-part webinar series! Our expert team have created a complete training program to inform you on the roles, responsibilities, tools and information for a treasurer at any level.
Whether you are new to the role, a seasoned campaigner or have a background in accounting or finance, our webinar series provides a community sports specific program that will outline all the nuances of the role.
The webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the question you need answered from our experts and fellow Treasurers.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- Leadership + culture = success
- Understanding the secrets of successful clubs
- Background information all treasurers need to know (legislative requirements and what resources and information is available to help you)
- Where do you start in the role? A step-by-step guide
- Successful treasures empower their committee to financially manage their club – We will show you how they do this
- The secret to reporting to committees, members and ensuring your club finishes in a strong financial position
What will you learn from the webinar?
- CONFIDENCE. Run your club with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on club land and how to run your club.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best results.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some of our anonymous feedback about our highly regarded webinar series.
“I’ve attended two Sports Community webinars so far and found them value for money and well prepared and delivered. The content was comprehensive, relevant and able to be applied immediately. The ability to ask questions during live sessions as well as catch up on missed sessions is extremely valuable to busy volunteers.”
“So easy to jump on and interact, the recordings are convenient and makes it so easy to share information around the club. Steve was a great presenter”
“Packed with information, not too long but covers a lot of content!!”
“I appreciated attending the webinar instead of having to attend meetings, they of a very high standard”
Join the online webinar series from anywhere as Sports Community takes you through our live three-part one-hour sessions and catch up on the webinar at any time with our recordings sent straight to your inbox alongside our templates, checklists and links to content on our website to empower you in the role.
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to become the best treasurer you can be with our Sports Community webinar series!
For more information, inquiries or questions, contact email@example.com
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars