How to grow the number of participants and coaches at your club
Our Services, Webinar Training
So, it’s time to grow your participant base at your club but not sure how you can get to the magic numbers you need? Our Sports Community webinar series is here to help you bring more participants and coaches to your club!
Participant growth can be a vital strategy for the continued success of a club from its financial benefits to its compliance with league and sport regulations. Our expert team will provide you our tried and tested capture and retention strategy to attract new participants to the club whether you are the Club President, Secretary, Treasurer or Committee Member!
The webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the question you need answered from our experts and peers.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- Understand why clubs find it so hard to recruit volunteers and how to overcome these barriers
- We’ll explore why some clubs have boomed whilst others have struggled or closed due to low participation numbers during COVID
- Learn how clubs are becoming stronger and more competitive by adding social participation options
- See lots of examples of how clubs are attracting new participants like never before
What will you take away from the webinar
- CONFIDENCE. Execute your plan with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on strategies to gain more participants.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best result for your club.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some past feedback from our highly regarded webinar series.
“I have really enjoyed the Sports Community webinars and found them valuable and informative. It has captured some real challenges that are faced by the sporting community with some simple yet effective skills to pass onto our clubs.”
Therrie Silvello | Recreation Officer
“The whole team at Sports Community has been great to work with. They are always positive and quick to reply. One-hour webinars every couple of weeks are perfect as they don’t take too much time out of your busy work schedule. Presenters of the webinars make potential complex issues quite simple and the recordings of the webinars are a great idea. They have been helpful a few times when I have gone back and reviewed some of the content.”
John Davis | Sport & Club Development Co-ordinator
Join the online webinar series from anywhere as Sports Community takes you through our live three-part one-hour sessions and catch up on the webinar at any time with our recordings sent straight to your inbox alongside our templates, checklists and links to content on our website to empower you in the role.
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to get more people to your club with our Sports Community webinar series!
For more information, inquiries or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars