Facility redevelopment: How to get shovel ready
Our Services, Webinar Training
Your club’s facilities are ready for a make-over but don’t know how to get the ball rolling? Our Sports Community webinar has all the answers for you as we run you through how to be shovel-ready for the exciting next chapter of your club!
Club facilities are not only important to your current members who call it home but also prospective members who what a safe and positive environment to participate.
Our expert team will run you through the process and show you how you can be ahead of the pack when dealing with local councils and government organisations to get the best results for your club.
The webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the question you need answered from our experts and peers.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- A step-by-step process on becoming ‘shovel ready’ for a facility redevelopment (everything in place but the funding)
- Understand how council processes, facility maintenance processes and funding works
- Understand when and how to undertake community consultation
- Learn what information needs to be in place and how to get it
- Learn how to make your redevelopment a council priority
What will you take away from the webinar
- CONFIDENCE. Manage your redevelopment with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on the facility redevelopment process.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best for your club.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some past feedback from our highly regarded webinar series.
“I have really enjoyed the Sports Community webinars and found them valuable and informative. It has captured some real challenges that are faced by the sporting community with some simple yet effective skills to pass onto our clubs.”
Therrie Silvello | Recreation Officer
“The whole team at Sports Community has been great to work with. They are always positive and quick to reply. One-hour webinars every couple of weeks are perfect as they don’t take too much time out of your busy work schedule. Presenters of the webinars make potential complex issues quite simple and the recordings of the webinars are a great idea. They have been helpful a few times when I have gone back and reviewed some of the content.”
John Davis | Sport & Club Development Co-ordinator
Join the online webinar series from anywhere as Sports Community takes you through our live three-part one-hour sessions and catch up on the webinar at any time with our recordings sent straight to your inbox alongside our templates, checklists and links to content on our website to empower you in the role.
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to get your club ready for its next facility upgrade with our Sports Community webinar series!
For more information, inquiries or questions, contact email@example.com
Time to make your role at your club a whole lot easier?
- When does each course start?
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- How many times can I access the online course?
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
- What is included?
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
Steve's vision of a one-stop shop for all grassroots sports club where club volunteers and administrators can learn, share and grow has come to fruition in Sports Community. His passion for working with local grassroots sports clubs led him to developing Sports Community from just an idea into a multimedia information portal with a thriving online community.
Sports Community Webinars