It's never been this easy to develop your strategic plan
- 19th September
- 26th September
- 3rd October
Time: 7:00 – 8:00pm AEST
Venue: From the comfort of your own home
Cost: $39.95 (GST Included)
We’ll say it once, and we’ll say it again – successful clubs have a clear and meticulously thought-out strategic plan in place, and if you don’t have one, you’re already behind the 8 ball. Understanding your club’s long-term objectives and direction is paramount in order to successfully evolve and achieve your goals to get you to the destination your club is currently dreaming about. It doesn’t have to be just a dream – and we’ll help get you there and turn your dreams into a reality. Strategic planning is so powerful for your club’s growth and development, longevity and success. In fact, some councils require clubs to present a strategic plan in order to retain their contract.
In this series, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process on how to develop your strategic plan and empower you with the skills you need to bring it to life at your club.
In this series, the following will be covered over the three sessions:
· Create your strategic plan and learn HOW to bring your plan to life and have everyone in your club contributing to your club’s success
· Why everyone tells you to develop a strategic plan (rightfully so!) – we’ll show you not only how to do it, but why it was so powerful and the secret of every successful club
· Include a step-by-step workbook and templates to guide you through every step of the way and make it super easy for anyone to create their club’s strategic plan
The benefit of attending this series:
· You will be able to empower and motivate everyone at your club to join the journey and encourage everyone in the committee help achieve the goals of the club
· Feel inspired to work on the future plans of the club, and feel excited that it wasn’t as challenging as you thought to get people to help you along the way
Additional Information about the Session:
You can log in to your session 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
This is a great opportunity to check your connection as well as make the most of the time with your presenter and other participants. During this 30 minutes you can ask any questions specific to your club and ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
After the session a recording of the course will be sent to you to view at your leisure. (Please note: Free webinars are not recorded)
For most courses you will not only receive the webinar training but also a worksheet and links to the best resources in the country on your training topic.
For any queries regarding our Webinar Training Courses please contact Jen on email@example.com