Staff Development Series
Staff working directly with community sport club volunteers are getting inundated with queries and requests for information, help and support.
Volunteers are asking about an ever-increasing range of topics from club governance, complaints management, volunteer and participation recruitment and retention, fundraising and marketing just to name a few of the areas.
The Sports Community nine part webinar series has been developed to give you, your staff and your colleagues the information you need to help and support your community clubs and their volunteers.
Who should attend?
Our staff development series is suitable for anybody working with and supporting community sports but participants are generally:
- Local Council Staff
- State and Territory Government Sport and Recreation staff
- Club and policy development staff from State and National sporting bodies
- University Sports – Club Development staff
- those wanting to understand the issues faced by club volunteers and how to deal with them
What else is included?
Not only do you get 9 webinars but you will also receive:
- A workbook and notes for each session prior to the session so you don’t need to take notes
- Live online chat during the session allowing you to build relationships with your around Australia
- Access to a private Linkedin group which will allow you to continue these relationships and share knowledge and solutions to your everyday issues and challenges
- Recordings of each session within 3 days
- Ongoing support from the great Sports Community Staff
Go to our information page or contact Sports Community on (03) 5973 6404 firstname.lastname@example.org